Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.
Konrad Adenauer

Friday, August 31, 2012

I am registered!

In the last 2 weeks I felt I was registering myself in all possible places in Kristiansand. In the University, at the Vaccination Office, at the library and studentprograms in the web, next week in the police station and today I've been registered at Spicheren, the Universities local gym. When I am going to Mexico then I'll be thin and muscular through and through. I had a nice climbing evening yesterday, seems like a very funny and nice group. Let you know about that in a few days, after the Hiking event on saturday.
And in the evening, to get back my mexican soul, there will be a tacco night. We're gonna see.


1 comment:

Anna said...

hard to decide which picture I like better :-)