Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.
Konrad Adenauer

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trip to the Zoo.

Today was our (again a free offer) Trip to the Zoo in Kristiansand. Everywhere I heard about that it should be such a great Park with a lot of opportunities. The weather were quite nice in the morning with a lot of sunshine. So I thought by myself "Get up early, go with A.C. to have breakfast together and the yippie into the zoo." 
So we were waiting for the bus (some other students was there waiting as well) looking forward to this little trip organized for free. The bus wasn't for free. I took 35 Kroner ONE, just one way. Pretty early we made it to enter the zoo, called Dyreparken. Oh I tell you, it was just. ... it was so .... we felt it like really ... well, boring?! We didn't see as that much animals and most of the attractions were closed. 
Ok, I am gonna tell you the short version. We went up and down, not knowing were to go there because the paths didn't make so much sense to us until we found out at 13pm (we got there at 10am) that the Bob-Rollercoaster was open; and some other small attractions. But at the end it wasn't a really attraction, the whole zoo. Oh, and we saw an elk. Wow.
I forgot, there was one interesting part, the restrooms for girls, all in pink and the playground for small children:



  
So, it was the best attraction at all - and for free of course ; )

After that we went to the beach, and in the evening I went climbing, it was just gorgeous. Really nice team there, with which I am gonna make a Hiking Tour on Saturday.

Take care everyone!

No comments: