Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.
Konrad Adenauer

Thursday, September 6, 2012

It seems that Ms. Daily Life has just arrived.

As you have seen in my last post, it is quite clear to understand that the almoust exhausting two weeks of orientation and introduction are over. My body told me last sunday to calm down and recognize that these mentioned two weeks were to much exhausting life to keep on for a daily one. However, I just want to tell you someting about the last days.
After mondays classes of literature I decided to get to know the local student gym called Spicheren as you may know now. I forced my body again for 3 and a half hours to fulfill power and condition. Running, biking, mashines, climbing, bouldern, swimming ... that in the evening's norwegian course I felt the completely shot down in my eyes and brain. I began to feel, starting the next day, that there was some laziness in my consciousness. We were mixed up with norwegian students, becoming teachers, divided in groups of five and four people. I ended up with Jenni, a very sympathic british girl from my NORSEC group and Marita and Ida. Two girls of 20 and 21. To be about to start their career. I felt so unchallenged. And this was the big mistake, I lost the interest. It was my first day here seemed to be stuffed with bad humour. My personal battle was to fight against myself and the enemy named bad humour. But hey, it was tuesday what means the weekly coffee-hour with the chaplain from university and free waffles and coffee. I found a marvellous group to chat with for a while. Anyway, the climax of this special day was a outdoor climbing at Bjørnebakken. This climbing routes and my climbing mates made my day, thank you so much!



And if you got surprised that the rock is quite beside a street,
don't wonder, in norway you're gonna find rocks simply everywhere. 


And this routes where just a few blocks from the university ...


with this nice weather in september we were just fooling around and had a lot of fun.

Thank you all.

No comments: