Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.
Konrad Adenauer

Sunday, November 18, 2012

some random pictures from the last days!

I don't like to take the huge camera everywhere and all times with me. So I get pictures from my friends I will show you in some random mood now:



 On the left you see some views from our "white-t-shirt-party" yesterday. It was the last ESN Party but seemed more like a standing-writing-laughing - Party. Got some good memories on my shirt.

Above on the right hand you see most of our NORSEC participants in a sculpture in front of the university, taken last wednesday at the Art class.




"without-words-on-the-beach"











After 3 months !!!! our first !!!! group picture with every 4 members !!!! - Starke Leistung!











The moment when it was to much porrage (Milchreis) for us and we felt tired and full.



Down you can see a section from our Yearbook 2012 - Norway!!!



Well, what else to say, it's almost over!

No comments: